We saw Rogue One today, and I just wanted to POP on here to let you know the best Rogue One toys to buy. I wanted to watch Rogue One to know the most wanted toys.
1. The newest and funny droid: Only 3 left in stock of this K-2SO (not zero) probably because he’s 31 INCHES! This guy is a must have. SO CUTE!
2. There’s the three pack of a regular white Imperial Storm Trooper (18 in), the black Death Trooper (18 in) and the new funny guy K-2SO (not zero) at 20 inches. It says there’s only one left! If this is sold out, there is the much smaller version at 6 inches.
3. Jyn (the daughter who is the main leader of the movie)
4. Darth Vader
5. Gold Storm Troopers – way too expensive, but this shows what they look like
6. Krennic who is a bad guy and gets haha’d at at the end.
7. Chirrut Imwe – awesome blind martial arts guy –
Fighter Jets and Space Ships
Okay, in Rogue One you’ll get to see all the old fighter jets. There is a long battle at the end, which is totally awesome! Here are the ones making great shots during the movie.
2. Rebel U-Wing Fighter (so cute that these are from the original movie)
5. THE Millennium Falcon
6. A Cargo Shuttle ship that looks like a bird flying
Miscellaneous Star Wars Toys for Active Kids
Death Trooper Voice Changing Mask
Death Trooper Costume for kids
K-2SO Costume for kids
Rogue One Sticker Book
Light Saber but in the movie it was only red if that matters to your child.
I’m linking up with A Pocketful of Polkadots today.